Legal theses are written by students of legal specialties. The difficulty in writing it is in deceptive lightness at first glance – a humanitarian specialty, respectively, there will be no complicated formulas and notation in the work. In fact, this greatly complicates the process and makes a significant part of the comparisons used inaccurate.
One of the most prestigious areas is jurisprudence. With a degree, you can achieve considerable success. However, writing a dissertation on a legal focus can be quite difficult, since it is very difficult to make a comparison on humanitarian subjects, rather than in technical or mathematical specialties. The applicant is facing a difficult task, which is to prepare the base for writing a thesis. Therefore, in order to conduct research, the applicant is not only to have a sufficient scientific base, but also to be able to conduct scientific work.
Selection of the necessary information is the most time-consuming process, since it is mainly a creative approach to writing, where generally accepted templates cannot be used.
Work on the thesis involves work in two directions:
1. Composition of the thesis in accordance with a given topic. This is necessary not only to determine the structural elements of a scientific work, but also to draw up a framework of content, which will make it possible to determine the dependence of a structure on its content.
2. The elaboration of the content consists in the formulation of the main chapters, paragraphs and filling them with text, graphic elements, digital material using a single concept, which makes it possible to present the work as a single creation, where the thematic concept is traced and causal relationships are established in a logical relationship inherent in the object under study.
The work on the dissertation composition is necessary not only to give scientific work orderliness, but also to demonstrate independent work from the point of view of scientific maturity. This is important because a scientist must have a broad outlook, the ability to work with a large amount of information and highlight the most important. The thesis is presented not only by scientific work, but also by qualifying work, where a graduate student must prove his skills to assemble a whole from small structural elements. Building the right composition characterizes the graduate student as a scientific creator and architect.
The thesis has a structural framework that must be considered when building a composition:
1. Introduction – a mandatory element of the thesis. Traditionally contains the relevance of the selected problem and the need to work it out. It is from the relevance that it is necessary to make a start and prove that there are “white spots” in this industry that can be solved with the help of the research. Setting goals and objectives is necessary to determine the contribution of the scientific contribution of the author to the theory and practice. The formulation of tasks requires special attention, since a whole section of the thesis will be devoted to each problem. Without the definition of the object and the formulation of the subject of the study there will be no dissertation. It should be noted that the dissertation will be focused on the subject of research. It is also important to highlight the information base for research. This, as a rule, includes regulations, laws, official documents in the form of codes, projects, instructions, the results of their own experiments. At the end of the introduction is usually indicated the provisions submitted by the graduate student for protection.
2. Main sections. The central part of the thesis is based on the scheme: the problem, the proposed methods of solution, the practical significance of the results. A systematic approach is to divide the problem into parts, which allows you to find a solution to several issues at once.
3. Conclusion – reflects the main results of the study. Conclusions are included in the abstract, therefore deserve attention.